We have developed a brand-new, unique product to enable you, your colleagues and clients to get back to work and stage exhibitions and events safely during this uncertain period
Rigid plastic products are currently in high demand and raw materials in short supply; our flexible, re-cyclable material gives businesses a sustainable alternative. The Expo Shields solution allows a rapid return to work creating a safe environment for organisers, exhibitors, visitors and delegates. Not only that, it’s essential protection for offices, receptions, catering and food areas plus temporary meeting rooms and seating areas.
Expo Shields can also be used in schools, universities, shops and care homes. This lightweight and versatile product is manufactured here in the UK and is easy to install onto any desk without tools. Our patented magnetic click system allows rapid deployment and can be configured to suit almost every workspace environment. It offers increased levels of safety and feedback suggests a reduction in anxiety by introducing a physical barrier between you and others preventing the spread of germs
• If someone is a-symptomatic, droplets released can be
easily passed on to people nearby.
• Social distancing measures are put in place to avoid close contact with someone who may be sick.
• Germs spread through touch, as they can survive on objects and surfaces for over 24 hours surface dependent.
• If you touch something contaminated then touch your face, you could fall ill.
• Objects such as doorknobs, desks, laptop computers, lift buttons, digital devices, telephones and pens can all be contaminated if not cleaned regularly.
• A physical barrier is recommended where social distancing is not possible, to comply with becoming COVID-19 secure. It will also assist with reducing the spread of other bacteria and viruses such as the common cold.
• Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces frequently will limit the spread of germs
Clear PET is fully recyclable here in the UK and Globally. It is one of the Top Three most commonly recycled plastics, and there is a global recycling infrastructure in place to handle PET.
The Aluminium upright poles are excellent for recycling and most metal gets recovered for recycling due to its high value.
Magnets, all these you can reuse or return to us for recycling.
Plastic end caps. You can put these in your household recycling bin or post back to us for us to reuse or recycle using our in-house granulators to chop up the plastic to be reused.
Alternative screen materials such as Acrylic, PMMA or Polycarbonate are not as easily recycled due to limited facilities and these plastics are still not recycled at household recycling centres. All these alternative materials and glass are not as green as lightweight PET due to increased weight which leads to increased transport costs and emissions. We are keen for anyone wishing to recycle their Expo Shields after use to speak to us about how to make a return.
Recycle, Re-use and Save the Environment
• Film used – Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) 160-micron
• Magnets – 66mm dia x 10mm thick x 8mm hole
• Ferrite Pot Magnet – 39kg Pull
• Uprights – Aluminium extrusion posts painted white
• End cap – Plastic end cap
• Discs- 66mm diameter steel-plated disc x 2mm thick spacer disc
• Bolt – M8 x 50mm long bzp hex socket cap screws (partial thread)
• Adhesive – 3M Adhesive pads 50mm diameter (soon to 60mm) 0.6mm thick
• Wipes – 3M-VHB surface cleaner sachet
All components 100% recyclable, producing a low carbon footprint
A physical barrier for the protection of both staff and customers against germs
Simple to install with no special tools needed
All components 100% recyclable producing a low carbon footprint.
A low-cost and re-usable product for the event industry
Expo Shield can be configured to a variety of situations
All versions readily available for fast delivery to the UK